Natural Acne Soap
Soap specially formulated for problem skin!
The Green Soap (Le Savon Vert) is a real care for acne and others imperfections. Indeed, it has been formulated to clean the skin and help regulate the production of sebum and thus reduce the appearance of pimples.
The combination of Inophyle Calophyll Oil, Tea Tree essential oil, green clay and nettle infusion gives this soap purifying properties.
For more efficiency, it is recommended to follow The Green Protocol RemèTerre designed specifically for problem skin (pimples and others imperfecions).
The most of this soap:
- Superfat = 6%, it means that it cleans your skin gently,.
- Every ingredient that makes up this soap has been chosen to meet the needs of problem skin.
- Artisanally made soap in France with organic raw materials obviously!
- This product is Natural, Cruelty free and Vegan.
For more information, see the description below.
This soap is a care for acne-prone skin. That's why each ingredient that composes it was chosen to create a product that will cleanse the skin while protecting it. So, these main ingredients are:
- Green clay: known to absorb excess sebum, impurities and has healing virtues.
- Nettle infusion: nettle is very beneficial for treating problem skin.
- Tea tree essential oil: ranked among the essential in the care of skins with imperfections.
- Calophylle oil: used for its purifying and restorative virtues.
Precautions for use Because of the presence of essential oils, it is recommended not to use this soap in pregnant women or nursing, or on children under three years.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Complete composition: *Sunflower Oil, *Coco Oil, *Shea Butter, Olive Oil, *Nettle Infusion, **Glycerin, *Inophyle Calophyll Oil, Montmorillonite Green Clay, *Tea Tree Essential Oil.
*Ingredient from organic farming.
**Produced naturally during saponification.
- Précautions d'emploi :
- Due to the presence of essential oils, it is recommended not to use this soap in pregnant or lactating women, or on children under three years of age. If you come into contact with your eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- 100 g